Software Developer (C/C++)
An outstanding opportunity for a Software Developer Intern. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications for POS terminals and other payment solutions that handle secure payment processing. You will implement industry standard protocols and adapt customer protocol specifications to match product capabilities. You will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. You will create application design specifications and participate in architectural review. Must be a self-starter and quick learner who is highly organized, hands-on, and focused on continuing professional development.
- 1+ years of C/C++ software development experience, preferable in embedded, low-level, or message protocol development.
- Experience architecting and developing multithreaded applications (prefer embedded systems).
- Good knowledge of Linux shell commands and cross compilation.
- Good knowledge of Network protocols like TCP/IP socket programming.
- Preferred experience with POS system or financial applications.
- Must have experience architecting and developing multithreaded applications preferable in embedded systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Education / Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Must have experience architecting and developing multithreaded applications.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and requirements.