Software Developer Intern
An outstanding opportunity for a Software Developer Intern. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications for POS terminals and other payment solutions that handle secure payment processing. You will implement industry standard protocols and adapt customer protocol specifications to match product capabilities. You will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. You will create application design specifications and participate in architectural review. Must be a self-starter and quick learner who is highly organized, hands-on, and focused on continuing professional development.
- Interested in C/C++ software development embedded, low-level, or message protocol development.
- Interested in architecting and developing multithreaded applications (prefer embedded systems).
- Good knowledge of Linux shell commands and cross compilation.
- Good knowledge of Network protocols like TCP/IP socket programming.
- Interested in POS system or financial applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication is a plus.
Qualification / Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good understanding of coding methods and best practices.